Placement is an integral part Vanita. In the vision statement of Vanita “Educate, Empower and Liberate”, Empowerment is achieved by training and guiding the students to take up a suitable job after the completion of their education. The aim of the placement and training cell is to place our students suitably in various companies according to their skill, ability and competence. It also aims at promoting industry-institute interaction in the form of industrial visits, guest lectures by corporate managers and other eminent persons. We also work to enrich and enhance the knowledge, skill and attitude of the students and prepare them for corporate life by organizing pre-placement activities/ programs.
The Placement cell addresses the need of the heterogeneous group of students with varied requirements. Every year the final year students are recruited through campus placements conducted by various national and multi-national companies. Vinita students have shown their merit & competence in written tests and interviews which make the recruiters approach the college year after year.
College is registered with Telagana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) and Jewahar knowledge Center (JKC) which are Government of Telangana initiatives. Staff will be deputed for various training programs conducted by TASK. Placement cell also works closely with Osmania University Placement cell and sends students for interviews conducted by them.
The main activities are
1. Conducts CRT programs for final year students
2. Creates awareness about the opportunities in various fields depending on their skill set.
3. Conducts campus interviews by multinational companies.
4. Invites companies depending on the skill set of students like Fitness training Companies Food processing companies for B.Sc nutrition students, Publishing and content writing jobs for literature students, software jobs for Computer Science students and jobs in financial sector for Commerce students.
5. Sends the students to off campus interviews conducted at various colleges.
6. Sends the students for attending interviews at company location mostly at Hitech city.
7. Conducts seminars and lectures by eminent speakers in interview skills and Job opportunities in different fields
8. Invites previous batch successful students to eliminate apprehensions in working environment and shift duties.
9. Communication will be sent to students about opportunities trough SMS and E mail.
10. Helps the students are willing to go for higher education in India and abroad by organizing counseling sessions and informing about admission procedures.
11. Invites persons from different industries and organizes training to encourage Students for self Employment.
Placement cell works throughout the year to achieve the aims set.
TPO – 9848375138
e-mail – email@example.com