- There are established systems and procedures for maintaining and utilizing the following Physical, academic and support facilities:
- Class Rooms: The sub-staff of the institution maintain the cleanliness, hygiene, sweeping and mopping on a daily basis. The furniture is well maintained and if necessary repaired on an annual basis or is replaced with new furniture as and when required. The Black Boards and Glass Boards are maintained annually.
- Laboratory: The Science Labs have the lab attenders and the lab assistants who keep a track of the lab equipment and its day-to-day maintenance. The cleanliness is taken care of by the sub staff. The wear and tear of the equipment is well taken care of by the Head of the Department. With the up gradation of syllabus new equipment is purchased by following the regular procedure of quotations and placing order. Annual inter-departmental stock checking is carried out to check the proper maintenance of the equipment.
- Library: There are three separate libraries for UG, PG and MBA. The libraries have day-to-day maintenance with regards to cleanliness. The annual library checking by the Departments provides for a total overhauling once in a year. The librarians take care of the issue and return of the books to the faculty as well as students. A separate register for students and faculty is maintained to track the number of visitors. The reading and reference section is also well maintained. Annual budget allocation is made to the Departments to purchase books as per the requirement.
- Sports arena: A regular maintenance of the outdoor grounds and indoor sports facilities is carried out under the supervision of the physical directress. Annual inter-departmental stock checking is carried out to check the proper maintenance of the equipment. An annual budget allocation for purchase of new equipment is made. As there is lot of wear and tear in sports equipment repairs and new purchase of equipment as and when necessary.
- Computers: The repairs, up gradation, replacement and upkeep of the systems along with printers, scanners are carried out by Computer Science department. In case of syllabus revision, upgradation of software is needed is also carried out.
- Auditorium: The auditorium is revamped and renovated with cushioning of the seats and enhanced acoustics and lighting, flooring. It is also equipped with ITC Portable Lectern Model T with 2 hand mikes.